Welcome to our new Resume Template and Career Resource Blog
- I will be adding valuable free content to help you write the perfect resume weather you are using a mac or windows based programs. Not many resources are out there in regard to templates for Mac users so I will be focusing on teaching you how to convert templates quickly and make it mac ready.
- I’ve already put up a couple posts to keep you busy, check out the resume templates and cover letter templates done the right way. Please say Hi and let me know what you guys think.
- If you are searching for a template then I am guessing that you are just starting to write your resume. There are tons of guides and tips out there on the web, my goal is to consolidate everything in one place and expand the site to make it a complete resume and job search center. Secondly, I want to eliminate all the bad advice out there, I have been a Recruiter for roughly 3 years, I started out as an employment specialist, moved on to recruitment coordination and then became a Recruiter and hired candidates for companies such as Amazon and Starbucks and many other smaller sized companies.
- My aim with this site is to really get you started off on the right foot, this means figuring out what jobs you want to be hired for, then how to craft a resume, your cover letter, preparing you for the interview and build an online brand that will not go unnoticed. I will also provide templates for cover letters, thank you letters, and provide you with useful tools to help organize your job search.
- I will not share fluff information, meaning you will not get the usual over-hashed guides and tips that fail to provide any real value. Understanding how a recruiter views you is extremely important because many guides and how-to tips simply fail to take this into perspective. We will craft a resume that will make that recruiter pick up that phone and give you a call.
- Additionally, by following my blog and using the resources you will be able to save that $200 dollars you are thinking about paying a resume writing company. And I strongly urge you to not just download a resume template and fill in the blanks and call it done. This will not do, … well, we have a lot of work ahead of us and I will be here to guide you so that you can land that job very quickly.
Anybody visiting and reading this, please ask questions, what you would like to see on this site or let me know what topics would be most helpful to you so that I can tailor this website and the content around the needs of the community. In return, I will personally take a look at your resume to those who take the time to contribute to this website.